This post is sponsored by General Mills. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I think we can all agree that the holidays are BUSY. Between shopping for presents, preparing
the meals, getting my home ready to host, I have a lot to do. Thankfully I have Walmart online
grocery pickup! Walmart online grocery gives me the convenience and peace of mind knowing I
don’t have to tackle in-store shopping madness. My order was especially fun this time around
because I have a festive and yummy recipe to share with you all using Pillsbury Cinnamon
If you’re looking for a fun tradition to start on the Holiday morning, I’ve got just the thing for you!
This Eggnog French Toast recipe using Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls! This recipe makes your
house smell amazing and tastes like the holidays.
Holiday Morning Eggnog French Toast
● ¼ cup butter, melted
● 1 can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
● 5 eggs
● 2 cups eggnog
● ¼ cup confectioners sugar
● 2 teaspoons vanilla
● 1 cup chopped almonds
● 1 cup maple syrup
● Pillsbury icing (included with rolls)
● Powdered sugar
● More almonds
● ½ cup maple syrup (if desired)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Poor melted butter into 13×9 ungreased glass
baking pan. Separate dough into 8 rolls, set icing aside. Cut each roll into 4 pieces and
place in the buttered dish.
2. In medium bowl, beat eggs and then pour in the eggnog. Mix in sugar, cinnamon and
nuts until blended well; gently pour over all roll pieces just enough to cover the bread
3. Place in over. Bake 20-28 minutes until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile
remove the cover from the icing container and microwave for 10 seconds or until thin
enough to drizzle.
4. Drizzle icing over the mixture; if desired sprinkle powdered sugar, almonds and more
#HolidaysMadeEasy thanks to General Mills and Pillsbury!