We all have our tried and true regimens of makeup, right? For me – it’s taken years to really understand my color palette but once I realized what complimented my skin tone (even after 50 plus make up artists have explained it) I have zeroed in on what works for me!
1. Concealer/Contour – Anastasia Contour Crème in light. Works so well as the pigment makes a huge difference with your cheekbones or nose. The highlight is a great concealer as well for your tired eyes.
2. Eyeshadow Brush – Sonia Kashuk Tapered Blending Makeup Brush. This thing works wonders for your creases when you wanna an instant pop!
3.Nude Lipstick #1 – Charlotte Tillbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in ‘Very Victoria’. As in Beckham. So you can trust that it’s fabulous.
4. All Purpose brush set – Tweezerman Brush iQ Mini Contour Brush Kit – I literally use these three pieces to do so much. Blending is THE MOST important thing you can do to make sure your look looks finished.
5.Eyeshadow Palette – Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Makeup Palette – This palette is AMAZING. For anyone, any shade. These are the range of basics, although I use the taupe second one from the top right a lot!
6.Nude Lipstick #2 – MAC Lipstick Satin – Snob (light neutral pink) – Super flattering!
7. Creme Blush – Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush, Flushed – Stick to cremes for more radiating results, but don’t put on to much if you have combination skin like me! Also, this pigment packs a punch!
8. Lip Liner – MAC Lip Pencil – Soar (midtone pinkish brown) – This blends with both lipsticks nicely!
9. Skin Secret – MAC Strobe Cream – This really helps highlight everything you want seen!